PL

44 Signins

199 Page Views

• Views: 199
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 900-13ISK bent

2016-11-01, 16:17 PM

Hi,

I bought new Yoga 900-13ISK (ornage) 3 months ago. I've just realized that sometimes it is not quite stable on a flat table (it swings a little bit). What is more worrying - I am able to straighten it just by stressing all laptop corners with my hands. After some time the problem occurs again. This mean that some part of the laptop (aluminium bottom casing, frame or sth that is reponsible for making the computer a stiff is not working ok... Or maybe it is a feature? ;)

Anyone noticed sth similar? 

Jacob

Options

9950 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

6781 Signins

729629 Page Views

• Views: 729629
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 900-13ISK bent

2016-11-01, 21:36 PM

Hi KubaM  , 

Greetings. 

Seems that what you are describing maybe a structural issue that maybe a result of loose screws or misalignment from the normal fit . This may show gap at the sides that may require proper chassis reseating .

Inform technical support about this as your warranty covers as soon as convenient. 

Hope this help answer your query. 

Update us how things go.

Regards 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save