Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dan831
Fanfold Paper
Views: 435
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 900 Laptop windows clean install

hello,

I just did a clean install of windows 10 on my yoga 900-13ISK2. can somone provide me instructions on how to reinstall drivers (i get you download the file from the site and just execute it) but i know drivers and utilities required to be installed in certain order. I also want to make sure i install all of the drivers and not put any bloat wear. My computer is a signature edition, so i would like to install all drivers and programs that came out the box.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 417
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 900 Laptop windows clean install

Drivers are of course needed for the hardware devices on your system to work properly, and many will be delivered by Windows Update, but I would probably update them with the versions found on the Lenovo Support site.   The order that they are installed, however, is not really important as long as you reboot when requested.

As far as software and utilities, you don't really need any of those for your laptop to work, and only you can determine what software or utilities you think are useful, and what you consider bloatware.

Cheers,

dan831
Fanfold Paper
Views: 409
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 900 Laptop windows clean install

Thank you for the response. With my older computers (running XP required chipsets first followed by others but I know technology has changed significantly) Their is 22 downloads on the driver page. Should I just install them all other than the Lenovo oem stuff? I am guessing I should install the Lenovo power management?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors