Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

11-02-2013

United States of America

2 Signins

9 Page Views

• Views: 9
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 900 Monitor only works when connected to external Monitor

2021-02-20, 2:55 AM

I have a Yoga 900-13ISK2 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80UE running Windows 10 which recently only shows the laptop display when connected to certain external monitors. 
Also, if I connect it to my TV the monitor used to also display, but no longer is detected.

When booting up the "Lenovo" will show on the monitor if it's connected or not, however if not connected to an external monitor it goes blank (backlight is still on)/

I've tried checking that everything is updated (all but the latest as of 2 days before this posting) and run diagnostic with no issues detected. 

I'd be most appreciative of any suggestions.

Thank! 

Options

1360 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

208 Signins

17757 Page Views

• Views: 17757
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Yoga 900 Monitor only works when connected to external Monitor

2021-02-22, 13:16 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums Elliott_Brecht!

Nice to have you here!

It would be advisable to get in touch with our Lenovo phone support at 877-453-6686 or click this link instead and enter your Yoga 920's serial number for other options and for them to check its warranty entitlement as this may seem a possible hardware concern with the display/screen itself and may require repairs for it to work/function properly again.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms