Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roelofvanark
Paper Tape
Views: 1,811
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 900 - REALLY Tiny Fonts and Input Boxes in some Applications

I operate with Windows 10 on my Lenovo YOGA 900-1315K Model: 80MK s/n: PFOEZAVX

Some of my applications open up showing tiny incons and tiny fonts, which cannot be read and cannot be clicked/operated, as they are too small. I used the same applications on my previous laptop which also operated on Windows 10, and did not have that problem. One application I urgently need to work with is the SONY Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0 although the same features appear when I use the HP Print & Scan Doctor. One cannot read the font, it is sooo small. Please can someone help.  Thanks

Highlighted
Guru
Views: 1,803
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 900 - REALLY Tiny Fonts and Input Boxes in some Applications

Welcome to the forums.

Since the screen on a Yoga 900 is a QHD+ you will need to adjust the display settings.

1) Go to Settings > Display

2) Set resolution to 1920*1080

3) Also, choose medium (125%) for the text and other items size.

4) Click Apply and Restart the system (for full effect)

If you are still not satisfied, you will have to repeat Step 3 and 4 with appropriate size (depending on if you now want them to be smaller or larger).

Check this microsoft article for some details -

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/make-text-screen-larger-smaller/?v=t

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
trofeo1959
What's DOS?
Views: 816
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 900 - REALLY Tiny Fonts and Input Boxes in some Applications

I have purchased a $1700 dollar Yoga. I like the machine but I cannot use it. The fonts on some of the applications are too tiny for even the best magnifying glasses to read. I have set the resolution to the lowest possible. I have incresed the size of text and apps to 150%. Sadly things are still to small to read. I am going to have to return the machine to the store for a refund. Also with the odd placement of the shift key on the keyboard it is impossible to type on. I expeced the best machine from Lenovo. I was very dissapointed.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors