Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uhdawnis
What's DOS?
Views: 217
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 900 Repaired with Japanese Keyboard

Why is the customer service of this company so dreadful?

The track pad on my yoga 900 stopped physically depressing and clicking in so I sent it in for warranty. When got it back, the keyboard was replaced with one that has a Japanese layout that's really annoying to use without looking at. I suppose I could get used to it but certain things just suck like the tiny space bar and repositioning of keys from one side of the keyboard to the other. And get this: THERE'S NO RIGHT ALT KEY! There are two extra keys to the right of the spacebar but they don't do anything at all unlike the colon button next to the semicolon that actually is for apostrophes.

I also coordinated with the CSR to return the unit to a different address because I was moving but they sent it to my old address so I had to coordinate getting back the computer. I even wrote the new address on the inventory control sheet as well as the return address.

Now the only fix would be to send my laptop back meaning another two weeks without a computer. Whereas ASUS replaced my cracked screen on a midrange laptop (q501la) out of warranty for free. Please steer clear of this company as the quality of their products is shoddy (at least on my 900) and their service is horrible.

http://imgur.com/yRN3dEZ

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors