cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfern
Core Memory
Views: 2,152
Message 1 of 7

Yoga 900 Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - won't install.

I can't seem to update my touchpad driver. I downloaded  and ran this version.

19_0_17_57_WHQL
4/21/2016

But when I check to see if it installed, the driver installed is still the driver from 19_0_17_57 from Jan 6,2016

Help...

Thanks,

Guru
Views: 2,116
Message 2 of 7

Re: Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - won't install.

What's the model of your computer?

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

sfern
Core Memory
Views: 2,109
Message 3 of 7

Yoga 900 13ISK

Guru
Views: 2,103
Message 4 of 7

Thanks. I have that same model. Try installing this driver: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Yoga-Series/yoga-900-13isk/downloads/D...

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

sfern
Core Memory
Views: 2,096
Message 5 of 7

I will try again, but that is the one I am trying to install and I can't, do I have to uninstall the old driver?

Guru
Views: 2,092
Message 6 of 7

Yes, try uninstalling the old Synaptics first, then install this

Regards,
Eric Xu

Highlighted
sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,094
Message 7 of 7

The driver on the support page, 87Is03af.exe has digital sig of January 25, 2016.

The 4/21/2016 release date is the date Lenovo put it on the support page.

The current driver you have installed is probably current and you dont need to run 87Is03af.

It is possible windows install/update installed your current driver.

=

Running 87Is03af.exe extracts to C:\drivers\Synaptics Touchpad Driver   .

Within this folder is:ReleaseNotes.html 

Stating version 19.0.17.57 dated 1/6/2016, which matches your installed version.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors