Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nottoohappy
Paper Tape
Views: 489
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 900 and Thinkpad usb-c monitor problems

Hello, I'm new to this page.  Anyways, maybe someone can help me with this.  I have a Yoga 900 and a Thinkpad usb-c docking station with 3 external monitors connected.  The two 23 inch AOC monitors are connected via the 2 display ports on the dock, and the 27 inch AOC monitor is connected via the VGA port on the dock.  My problem is, only the two 23 inch monitors are working or I can get the 27 and one 23 inch monitor to work.  I can't seem to get all 3 working along with my laptops LCD screen.  I go into my display setting, and it shows that 4 monitors are detected, but the 4th monitor is showing "greyed" on the display settings page.   I have updated to the newest graphics driver on the Intel website, and still having the same issue.  I went into the BIOS and couldn't find an "advanced" display setting.  Can anyone help me with this or am I SOL.  Thanks.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 456
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 900 and Thinkpad usb-c monitor problems

If all of the monitors have HDMI inputs, why not just pick up a ViewHD splitter and do it that way?

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors