Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

02-08-2016

Allendale, MI

2 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 900 stylus

2016-02-08, 16:28 PM

Hi, 

I know this has the ability to write in documents such as one note, but I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a stylus that works well with the screen and doesn't cause any scratches or imperfections to the screen.

Thank you.

Options

12665 Posts

11-30-2015

Philippines

7281 Signins

749910 Page Views

• Views: 749910
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 900 stylus

2016-02-08, 19:04 PM

Hi dbabiasz  , 

Welcome to the Community Forums.

With the Yoga 900 stylus , similar discussion that you can read  on this thread . 

In terms of  scratches or imperfections to the screen from the stylus, that we are not certain at the moment.

Users of the  Jot pro and Dot Pen haven't noted any remarks on it so most likely there's no significant effect on-screen.

One thing that we are sure is that another users verified compatibility and ease of usage with that device. 

Try to read through the full discussion regarding additional remarks that would be good to know during purchase.

Hope this helps you. 

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms