Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cm134
Paper Tape
Views: 2,981
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 900 vs Thinkpad Yoga 15

So I am in the middle of choosing between Thinkpad Yoga 15 and Yoga 900. From my resarch, somewhat they serve different purpose with pro and cons. And I have a couple questions about them.

1. What is your suggestion for Yoga 900 stylus pen? Can I use thinkpad pen? I have seen this youtube video where the thinkpad yoga works with wacom too, and with the right driver, it has the palm rejection. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQ1GHhYB_Q) Is yoga 900 share the same screen active pressure technology.

2. Which docking should I choose for Yoga 900 and Thinkpad Yoga.

3. What do you think of running After Effects in Yoga 900 and Thinkpad Yoga 15? How about basic task with 3d application?

Thank you

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,952
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 900 vs Thinkpad Yoga 15

Er, the Yoga 900 does NOT support an active pen. The Yoga 900 is from the IdeaPad range of Lenovo. It is NOT a ThinkPad Yoga. It's a nice machine, but if you want support for an active pen, then it's not for you at this point in time.

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Guru
Views: 2,926
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 900 vs Thinkpad Yoga 15

I second to that, the current Yoga 900 does not support a computer stylus.

If the answer is interesting press the star below to give Kudos.

If your question is answered you can click ''accept as solution".

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors