Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theking2
Token Ring
Views: 170
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 900S - Sleep not wokring

Closing the lid should cause the Yoga 900s to sleep, but that doesn't work. The ligth stays on when opening the screen does not come on. The only why to revive the Y900s it long press the power button to force a restart.

How is the sleep mode suppose to work on the Yoga 900s?

Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 135
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 900S - Sleep not wokring

Good day.

My Yoga 900S sleeps correctly when I close the lid, as expected.

Can you provide more info about the driver/OS update/UEFI-BIOS state of your machine? Maybe that would help to narrow down the troubleshooting focus a bit.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
X1C3 X1T3 X1T2 Helix1 X220 X301 X200T T61p T60p TPStack Yoga910 Yoga900S
TPYoga12 T520 T420 T510 T400 R400 T61 Yoga900 Yoga3Pro Yoga2Pro Yoga13

I am not a Lenovo employee

Highlighted
archanav85
Paper Tape
Views: 140
Message 3 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 900s Not Sleeping

Hello experts,

I am suddenly having a problem with my Yoga 900s not sleeping properly. I will close the lid, and the machine will stay alert (power light steady and not blinking). Then, when I try to wake it, the screen will remain blank, and I have to hard reboot. I am perplexed as to what is causing this issue. The laptop worked last night, and as far as I can tell, no updates or programs have been installed since then. Power settings are all fine. Laptop is set to sleep when lid is closed. CPU and memory usage seem fine. I've tried multiple reboots.

Please let me know if you've encountered this before. I'm at my wit's end since nothing has changed since yesterday.

Thanks.

- Archana

Moderator comment: Merged in. Subject not edited.

Top Kudoed Authors