Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viktor_Riklefs
Paper Tape
Views: 528
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 910-13IKB - Touchscreen and camera not working

For almost a year my Yoga 910-13IKB behaved just perfectly. But several weeks ago the touchscreen stopped working after coming out from hibernation, sometimes I need to restart computer 2-3 times before it starts working, today it is not helping anymore. The webcamera also shows missing. What might be the problem? I blame some Windows updates, but could be a technical issue?

Moderator comment: Model added to subject for clarity.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 466
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 910-13IKB - Touchscreen and camera not working

Hi Viktor_Riklefs!

Welcome to the community forums.

Could you try to uninstall the touchscreen driver from the Device Manager? You can check the photo attached as a reference. In regards the webcam issue, check this other discussion here in the community https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/SOLVED-Built-in-Camera-not-working/td-p/3353327... and try the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,

Moderator comment: Link expanded.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Viktor_Riklefs
Paper Tape
Views: 442
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the advice, it has worked before. Although, it has been annoying to either restart the computer or reinstall the driver all the times. Now it seems to be a permanent problem (for almost a week now). Both for camera and touchscreen. 

I am now located in Kazakhstan, is there any official service center here that can look into the problem. I still have 10 days of warranty left Smiley Happy

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 438
Message 4 of 4

Yes, we do have Lenovo Authorized Service Center in Kazakhstan. Click on this link https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht118678?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6&Source=social_eservic... (filter by country). Before you take the laptop to a service center, we recommend you to perform a factory reset on the laptop to determine if it's really a hardware or software related issue. Don't forget to backup all your files to avoid unwanted data loss on the laptop. You can follow the steps from this video on how to perform a factory reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geloFBkJWXs&linkId=58743383.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you.

Moderator comment: Links expanded.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors