Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dalali
Paper Tape
Views: 246
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 910-13IKB -- cannot disable Hotkeys using BIOS or Vantage

I am using a Yoga 910-13IKB, which by default comes with Hotkeys turned on (requires pressing Fn key for F1-F12 to work)

In the past I was able to turn them off using the BIOS and/or the Lenovo Vantage application.

My computer shut off unexpectedly and the Hotkeys were turned on again. When attempting to turn them off I came accross a brick wall of frustration:

1) The BIOS no longer has the option to turn off hotkeys

2) The Vantage application apparantely changed, and no longer has this option as well!

Am I supposed to be stuck with these Hotkeys turned on?? It's super uncomfortable working like this, I am a frequent F1-F12 user so this is incredibly annoying in my day to day work.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 221
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 910-13IKB -- cannot disable Hotkeys using BIOS or Vantage

Welcome to the Community

The Vantage team is already aware of the issue and the "new" version of Vantage has reportedly been withdrawn. You can uninstall Vantage, then reinstall the old version from the Windows Store or wait for the new version to be retooled.

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 199
Message 3 of 4

Some additional details available here:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Vantage-Knowledge-Base/New-version-of-Lenovo-Vantage-is-missing-...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Highlighted
dalali
Paper Tape
Views: 171
Message 4 of 4

Thank you!
You saved me from committing myself

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors