Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
confusedctres
Paper Tape
Views: 1,190
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 910 13IKB touchscreen driver

Hello, experienced touchpad/touchscreen glitch repeatedly today on this Lenovo Yoga 910 laptop on Windows 10. After a minute or two from bootup, a greyed out circle or square would appear on the left side of the screen, and the mouse cursor would freeze and disappear. The touchscreen didn't register any input at all. However, sometimes it acted as it was registering many clicks repeatedly. The keyboard worked fine. It seems like a similar glitch was reported with the Lenovo Helix laptops.

I seem to have resolved the frozen mouse by installing all updates through Lenovo Vantage. However, the touchscreen remains dead. I removed the HID-compliant driver in order to reinstall it, but now I can't find the driver online to redownload. Does anyone have a link? Or ideas about the touchscreen?

confusedctres
Paper Tape
Views: 1,182
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 910 13IKB touchscreen driver

To be clear, the touchpad seems to be working fine now. I just need a link to the touchscreen driver to reinstall. Hopefully that fixes the issue.

RamaTheHutt
What's DOS?
Views: 1,007
Message 3 of 5

Did you manage to solve this issue?
I am having the exact same issue with my Lenovo yoga 920.

Phreakinout
What's DOS?
Views: 717
Message 4 of 5

I'm seeing a similar issue. I get successful boot like 25% of the time and once I'm in Windows it runs until I have to reboot or shutdown and then there is no telling if it will get past the login successfully or not. I've reloaded Windows 10 multiple times. I have version 1809 installed now and I've updated all intel and lenovo drivers. I still have an issue with HID device and cannot figure out how to get it correctly fixed in device manager. I've uninstalled it numerous times but it keeps coming back with exclamation point. Looking for any help anyone may have!! All of my minidump files talk about intcOED.sys but I cannot find any drivers to fix that either.

hb1241
Paper Tape
Views: 625
Message 5 of 5

Hey-- I have the same problem. I updated the driver from this website: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

"Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver for Intel® 7th/8th Generation Platforms"

I had been restarting my computer every time this issue happened and switching to tablet mode before the restart completed, which at first worked but now doesn't. After days of searching, I downloaded the storage driver update. This update restarted my computer, and I switched my laptop to tablet mode like always to see if it worked. This time, it seems to have worked. Idk whether it was the restart or the update, but the restart method had stopped working, so I think it was the update. Hope this helps

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors