Options

13 Posts

04-06-2018

NO

11 Signins

182 Page Views

• Views: 182
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 910 3x amber LED flashes when press pwr button on battery, what does it indicate?

2020-03-11, 12:49 PM

Hi

My Yoga 910 want turn on , when on battery. 

Pushing pwr buttin, gives 3x amber LED flashes, and thats it. Its the status LED on the left side, between those 2 USB-C ports. 

Cant find anything indicating what its mean, I assume its a code telling something. Its not in the user manual. 

Works fine with pwr cable conncted. 

Do I have to put it back on warranty service, ? 

Is this a official LENOVO forum, with Lenovoe techs reading and answering? 

Cheers again. 

Options

11540 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7027 Signins

739919 Page Views

• Views: 739919
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Yoga 910 3x amber LED flashes when press pwr button on battery, what does it indicate?

2020-03-11, 16:25 PM

Hi mrNorway,

Welcome to the Official Lenovo Community Forums.

" These communities have been created to provide a high quality atmosphere in which users of Lenovo products and services may share experiences and expertise. While members from Lenovo may participate at intervals to engage in the discussions and offer advice and suggestions, this forum is not designed as a dedicated and staffed support channel. This is an informal and public forum." 

You may refer to the status indicator from the hardware manual on the support site for your particular variant model. Like in yoga 910-13IKB manual here (page 27) indicates blinking amber battery status has less than 5% charge.

If even having it connected to the charger for 1-2 hours (without powering on the laptop) and the battery indicators stays amber then it maybe a battery issue.  If it powers only with the charger connected and battery status within Windows shows that it failed (via Lenovo Vantage), best to call in technical support for in-warranty intervention.

I hope this helps answer your query.

Update us how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete