Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lottias
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,217
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 910 4k screen resolution issues

I just bought a Lenovo Yoga 910 4k display and I'm already having issues with the screen resolution in certain applications. The two applications that I have the most problems with is Photoshop and Skype.

help.pnghelp2.png

As you can see, it's difficult to see as it's very zoomed out, especially in Photoshop. I attempted to mess with options in both applications, but it seems to be the laptop's issue and not the programs.

The resolution is fine everywhere else. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate!

Guru
Views: 4,122
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 910 4k screen resolution issues

It's a Windows display scaling issues with 4K displays. 

You could try to modify the scaling settings. Right click on the Windows desktop and click on display settings. Then, click on advanced display settings. There, click on advanced sizing of text and other items. On that screen, you should see "set a custom scaling level" Adjust the scaling level and that should help.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

jdirks
Paper Tape
Views: 3,764
Message 3 of 5

I am having this same issue, I talked with Lenovo support and they updated my video drivers and tried some resolution changes and running the programs in compatibility mode, this still would not fix the problem.  Please does anyone have a fix for this, it makes these programs unusable.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

dbrodrigues
Punch Card
Views: 3,633
Message 4 of 5

Hi Lottias,

I can help you out with Photoshop as I use the software with my 910 as well. If you go to Edit>Preferences>Experimental Features>Click Scale UI 200%, and it should work. Regarding other programs I also have some issues and custom scaling doesnt solve anything. Perks of having 4K and old software.

Regards
kingafg
What's DOS?
Views: 3,103
Message 5 of 5

i am having this problem as well and i am looking for solution as well , love this machine but tired of this issue

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors