Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Denis18
Paper Tape
Views: 831
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 910 Freezes after wake up from sleep mode

Please help me to find a solution. I have a problem with SSD perfomance after wake up from sleep mode. The system is almost freezed for 3-5 minuts with SSD access time more then 1000 ms (usualy it is 3-5 mks) , and very low SSD speed, like 50-100 kb/sec (usualy it is 200-300 mb/sec. And then it is ok again. I can't understand, what is going on and how to find a solution? Did not find any similar on the forum or google.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 784
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 910 Freezes after wake up from sleep mode

Do you have anything attached to the computer?

How about mapped network drives?  

I've experienced similar issues with many computers caused by one or both of the above. My desktop appears to freeze during boot because it's waiting for all of my external drives to spin up. My 910 will bog down when trying to re-establish connections with everything on my home network, usually for the same reason.. waiting on stuff to spin up. However, I haven't experienced anything that hangs it for 3-5 minutes. 

Anything in your startup list that could be causing it? I seem to recall having a music player that insisted on logging on to its servers, then going to all the devices on my network and rebuilding its directory every time I booted up the computer. It took FOREVER. 

I'm sure someone else will have more ideas, but that's my off-the-top-of-my head thoughts.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Denis18
Paper Tape
Views: 756
Message 3 of 4

Nothing is attached.... Smiley Sad more over, after wake up it is still working, but if I try to use heavy i/o disk operations, it goes very slow. So I am still thinking that this is something about power management for SSD, but could not find any options in BIOS or Win10 to change this.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 746
Message 4 of 4

Have you launched Task Manager to see what's hogging your resources? 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors