Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaytonG
Paper Tape
Views: 139
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 910 Keyboard Warped/Bent On Bottom and Top

I purchased my 910 around June of 2017 and 99% of the time it is on my desk connected to desktop speakers. I noticed a couple months ago that it was not laying totally flat. The back right and front left were off and the computer would slightly teeter up and down when I typed. Previously it had layed perfectly flat and closed correctly. It has gotten worse and since I had previously ignored it, thinking one of the rubber stubs must have come off, I decided to inspect. I have definitely come to the conclusion that the top of the keyboard and the bottom (in the exact middle) are warped, they are bloated towards the middle like a slight bubble. The computer now sits back and when lay my hands on it to type the front will go down and touch while the back goes up. I also cannot close the computer all the way. Since the middle bubbled, the screen hits that and the edges can be pushed down all the way but once let go the screen sits about half an inch above the edge. Disappointing for a $1000 computer. The only reason I can come it with for it is possibly being a heat warp? The upper left hand corner gets incredibly hot to the touch if the computer is left on for a couple hours. Not entirely sure. Help? Thanks.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 108
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 910 Keyboard Warped/Bent On Bottom and Top

Hi PaytonG!

This should not be occurring. Could you please share us with pictures of the current condition of the laptop for us to check? We'd gladly help in any way we can.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

PaytonG
Paper Tape
Views: 96
Message 3 of 4

Here is some pictures and a video link that shows the problem best.

https://youtu.be/fP5eMxwERdA

5930CB04-E880-4741-B3CD-CDAEA2D66246.jpeg

0113AC4C-316B-4221-8A0F-DA0BCE96A4AF.jpeg

PaytonG
Paper Tape
Views: 60
Message 4 of 4

There was never a further response for this issue, am I going to recieve a real response to this problem?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors