Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SlvrDragon50
Paper Tape
Views: 1,451
Message 1 of 20

Yoga 910 Laptop Will Not Charge

So I haven't had any charging issues recently, but suddenly my Yoga will not charge. I've tried several different outlets, and my Yoga keeps switching between charging and not charging. I don't have another charger to test unfortunately,but any suggestions? I don't know why this is happening. My charger hasn't moved in the past week, and the problem came out of nowhere.

It does charge normally if I pass the charge through a USB-C dongle.

Guru
Views: 1,425
Message 2 of 20

Re: Yoga 910 Laptop Will Not Charge

Seems like a defective charger, since it charges through the dongle. Contact Lenovo support; they'll have that replaced for you

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/contactus/callback

1-855-253-6686

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SlvrDragon50
Paper Tape
Views: 1,422
Message 3 of 20

Thank you. Will call them tomorrow!
Guru
Views: 1,419
Message 4 of 20

Great, let me know how it goes Smiley Happy

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SlvrDragon50
Paper Tape
Views: 1,416
Message 5 of 20

Side question, would you happen to know what the size is for a replacement screw for the case? One of the screws is partially stripped, and I'd like to replace it.

Guru
Views: 1,409
Message 6 of 20

They're M2.0 x 3.5 mm, Torx-head screws. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

SlvrDragon50
Paper Tape
Views: 1,348
Message 7 of 20

Well... I let the laptop charge completely though the dongle, and now it charges normally again?

SlvrDragon50
Paper Tape
Views: 1,309
Message 8 of 20

Welp. New charger and laptop still won't charge properly.

90c4
Punch Card
Views: 1,243
Message 9 of 20

Did you ever solve this? I'm having the same issue

SlvrDragon50
Paper Tape
Views: 1,235
Message 10 of 20

Nope, I've sent in my laptop with no repair. Then they sent out an in-home repair with no fix. They are supposed to send me a replacement laptop this week so I assume that fixes it Smiley Indifferent

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors