cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trjam1257
Paper Tape
Views: 527
Message 11 of 18

Re: Yoga 910 - Tent Mode and Tablet Issues - No AutoRotation & Keyboard keeps active in Tent/Tab

GFWagnitz
What's DOS?
Views: 386
Message 12 of 18

Re: Yoga 910 - Tent Mode and Tablet Issues - No AutoRotation & Keyboard keeps active in Tent/Tab

In my case is the other way around: I have a Yoga 730 with the same issues, but disabling ymc made my auto-rotation work again but still no tent mode (only tablet mode locks the keyboard)
FLPRD
Fanfold Paper
Views: 275
Message 13 of 18

Ok! So despite that 6 months have passed I've managed to reinstall windows 10 from scratch. Did this after a formating the local drive.

On top of the operating system I've only installed LEnovo Vantage and run a system update, ymc is in place etc.

Now it looks like this hasn't changed any of the previous behaviors... Tent and tablet modes are not working...

Looks like my yoga is just like a stiff old laptop... Any ideas?

Sidheart
Paper Tape
Views: 254
Message 14 of 18

See if this solution helps!

https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/ht103981 

Mod's edit: fixed broken link.  An extra space was added at the end of the address.

FLPRD
Fanfold Paper
Views: 244
Message 15 of 18

Sidheart,

Thanks for sharing but I cant manager to open the document. I get into a page where it says page not found...

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 241
Message 16 of 18

If you copy and paste the text he posted into your browser, it'll work. The link, itself, won't as there are some extemporaneous characters at the end of it..

This one will.

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103981

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
FLPRD
Fanfold Paper
Views: 170
Message 17 of 18

Thank you very much but! Anyway I still haven't found a solution for the problem. I think I'll have to activate the warranty (once again)... I am quite sad with the situation.

Highlighted
FLPRD
Fanfold Paper
Views: 60
Message 18 of 18

For your info I decided to activate the warranty on my yoga and I've received it today. Some of the hardware has been replaced and all the yoga functions are working as expected. It is now more than clear that the issue is not only software related then.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors