cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmiladinovich
Blue Screen Again
Views: 920
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 910, Windows 10, Battery Maximum Lifespan Mode?

I saw this option when i first started my laptop and now I dont. 

I am looking for the battery charging settings for the maximum life span mode on the Yoga 910, Windows 10 system.   I feel like it disappeared after some updates but I'm now entirely sure.  Where can I find this? 

Thank you,

Dan

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 876
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 910, Windows 10, Battery Maximum Lifespan Mode?

Launch Lenovo Vantage (or download it from the Windows Store if you don't have it)

• Click on "Hardware Settings"
  • Click on "Power."
  • Scroll down to "Conservation Mode." 
  • Move the slider to "on." 

Done!

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
dmiladinovich
Blue Screen Again
Views: 868
Message 3 of 4

@Doctordonwrote:

Launch Lenovo Vantage (or download it from the Windows Store if you don't have it)

• Click on "Hardware Settings"
  • Click on "Power."
  • Scroll down to "Conservation Mode." 
  • Move the slider to "on." 

Done!

I tried this and it did not work for me.  See the attached screenshot for what my menu looks like.  There is no conservation mode that you mention (although, I remember seeing it before).  It has some text that says "More" but it does not work or turn into a hand like as if it were a button to press.  I feel like it disappeared.  See recording below.  Is the conservation mode supposed to be available when I click 'More'?  Does this menu look the same as yours?  Thank you!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 840
Message 4 of 4

No, the very first option underneath the battery icon is Conservation Mode on both my 910 and 920 laptops. 

I found another thread that seems to indicate the version of Vantage might be the issue. See this post.  You might try uninstalling then reinstalling Vantage. And, as always, make sure you're working with the latest drivers and BIOS. (Vantage on my machine won't do the BIOS. I have had to download those and install them old school).

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors