Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexander1211
Paper Tape
Views: 317
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 910 battery only works 4 hours in energy saving mode

Dears,

working with my Yoga 910 for 6 months now but the battery never lets mework more than 4 hours with it.

every test I read is talking about 8 and 11 hours which i definately can not reach.

anybody with similar problems or any ideas how to improve the running battery time?

thanks

Alex

netchicken
Punch Card
Views: 295
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 910 battery only works 4 hours in energy saving mode

I have the UHD screen, which apparently takes more power, but I get 5 to 6 hours of work. Inerestingly watching movies uses the same power.A big factor I find is how high the screen brightness is,  but yours does seem to be really low.

Here is my estimate from the battery report Since OS install     6:04:30

Run a battery report by following this https://www.windowscentral.com/generate-battery-report-windows-10

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 276
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 910 battery only works 4 hours in energy saving mode

@Alexander1211 wrote:

Dears,

working with my Yoga 910 for 6 months now but the battery never lets mework more than 4 hours with it.

every test I read is talking about 8 and 11 hours which i definately can not reach.

anybody with similar problems or any ideas how to improve the running battery time?

thanks

Alex

Alex..

Is anything running that shouldn't be? Go to Task Manager and see if something is eating up CPU percentage. Specifically if you never uninstalled the Qualcomm WLAN installer. That, or something like it, could be stuck and draining your battery.. especially if the fan's running a lot.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors