Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grokh
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 365
Message 1 of 43

Yoga 910 does not going into the sleep mode when not working some time

I have all the latest drivers and no hardware conflicts. But I can turn my PC into Sleep mode only manually - when close the lid.

The reinstalling OS from scratch did not help.
Please, help me find the right way to the solution.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 335
Message 2 of 43

Re: Yoga 910 does not going into the sleep mode when not working some time

Hi Grokh,

Welcome to the community forums.

Have you tried the steps going to the Additional power settings? If you haven't you may try the steps here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/13770/windows-shut-down-sleep-hibernate-your-pc

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Grokh
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 308
Message 3 of 43

Hi, Ashley!

I am afraid, you do not fully understand me. Look on my Settings, please. My Yoga-910 should go to the Sleep mode after 2 minutes off-work (when in Power Network) or after 1 minute (when on the Akku).
In the reality laptop will stay under the full power (except monitor) all the night if I have forgotten close the lid or turn off the laptop on by hit the Power button.

P.S. Last year I also has tried all the possible Power options in the Additional power settings. No success. I should only close the lid or hit Power button. The laptop itself does not going to sleep after the determined stand-by time in the Settings. 
2018-11-07 (11).png

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 300
Message 4 of 43

Hi Grokh,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Apologies, if you feel that way. Have you also tried to change the date and time? If you do and still having the same issue, could you try to access the Device manager > Network Adapters > Right click Wireless LAN (WLAN)> Select Properties> Power management> Uncheck "Allow this device to wake the computer" > Apply or OK. Then, set the Sleep in settings to the lowest second or minute so you can observe and monitor if there's any changes. Keep us posted.

Regards!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Grokh
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 292
Message 5 of 43

Hi, Ashley! Thank you for your support.
1. Yes, I have change date and time from 30 min up to 1 min (I also did something more: I have few times reinstalled OS from scratch).

2. Yes, option "Allow this device to wake the computer" is unchecked everywhere except keyboard and mice.
3. The monitor normally is going off properly in right time. The laptop itself - no.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 289
Message 6 of 43

Hi Grokh!

Another hand here to help. Could you run the following command on the command prompt to run a System Sleep Diagnostics report for us to check?

Run the command prompt as admin :

Tpye in : powercfg /SystemSleepDiagnostics /?

source : https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/63239-generate-system-sleep-diagnostics-report-windows-10-a.html

Regards,

Grokh
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 273
Message 7 of 43

Hi, Ashley!

How I can attach a resulted HTML file here?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 263
Message 8 of 43

Hi! Does the issue persist when the charger is plugged in? Could you try to reset the power plan or set to balance and check if the issue persist. Update us with the result.

Grokh
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 261
Message 9 of 43

The problem exists every time. When the charger (or dockstation) are pluggen in or by Akkus only. 

I have reset Power plan few times with no result. Reinstalling OS from scratch also does not help.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 246
Message 10 of 43

Hi! Could you share us the sleep diagnostic report? Just send a screenshot if you cannot attach the file. Isolate the issue, nothing should be connected to your machine (even the charger) and observe if it will sleep according to your power settings.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors