Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Martin91
Paper Tape
Views: 2,430
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 910 does not use full screen

New Yoga 910 (yesterday) but desktop or any apps (word, internet, etc) does not fill up all the screen - leaves approx 1 1/2 inch below the task bar. Cursor will not show in this region either. Can't work out how to fill full monitor screen. Tried display options but this still leaves the bottom 1 1/2 inch black and unused.  Please help

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,400
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 910 does not use full screen

@Martin91 wrote:

New Yoga 910 (yesterday) but desktop or any apps (word, internet, etc) does not fill up all the screen - leaves approx 1 1/2 inch below the task bar. Cursor will not show in this region either. Can't work out how to fill full monitor screen. Tried display options but this still leaves the bottom 1 1/2 inch black and unused.  Please help

If you're talking about the inch-and-a-half of black between the hinge and your taskbar, that's not screen. Your camera and microphones live there. You'll also see the "Lenovo" logo at the left margain of that black space. Your screen actually starts about a quarter inch above the logo.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Martin91
Paper Tape
Views: 2,367
Message 3 of 4

Thanks - in a better light I can now see the Lenovo logo etc.  I'm content

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,348
Message 4 of 4

Smiley Happy Good to hear. It's a little different than a lot of computers, but you get used to it.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors