12-26-2019

US

4 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 910 doesn't get past black screen

2019-12-26, 18:46 PM

My Yoga 910-13IKB won't start. When I press the power button or novo button the power indicator light turns white, the fans spin for a few seconds and then the whole machine turns off. I don't reach the Lenovo splash screen or any screen for that matter. The screen stays black. 

I've tried draining the power by holding the power button. I get the same result whether it is plugged in or on battery power. I've tried multiple charging cables. I've uploaded a video of the issue to YouTube.

Go to https://youtu.be/MVyJUH2KU7k

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Options

736 Posts

08-02-2018

US

411 Signins

10354 Page Views

• Views: 10354
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 910 doesn't get past black screen

2019-12-27, 11:14 AM

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community.

Let the battery drain for a day, then try doing a power drain again and charge the battery for more than an hour.

If still does the same, then there could be an issue with the battery or the motherboard. We would suggest contacting our local support for repair options. 

Update us how it goes.

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete