cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JSan79
What's DOS?
Views: 71
Message 1 of 1

Yoga 910 keyboard lagging issue and orange blinking light battery status + while blinking light powe

I have Lenovo Yoga 910. It's a couple years old. Suddenly I experienced lagging with the keyboard. Every button must be pushed at least a couple of seconds to appear or response. Some buttons are worst than the others. I called Lenovo and was advised to try to do hard reset by pressing down the power button for 45 seconds followed by pressing the Nuvo button but that didn't work. The problem was still happening. It's not windows upgrade related because this issue was also happening in BIOS when clicking on the arrow buttons and pgup/down buttons. I also tested it in Safe mode and it's still lagging. I even tried restoring the original windows version that came from Lenovo and still didn't work.

After researching on the net, some were saying to unplug the battery cable and plug back in to solve the issue. So i did that, I unplug the battery cable but NOW....I have a different problem, worst than before.
Pressing the power button doesn't do anything, the laptop doesn't start up. When i plugged in the charger, orange light next to it is blinking. According to Lenovo manual that this means the battery is under 20% but I left it charged overnight and it's still the same (orange light blinking). Also pressing the power button still doesn't do anything. But i noticed if i keep on pressing the power button, it will blink white lights every 20 seconds or so.

The battery was in good condition because I did Lenovo diagnostic before I unplug the battery cable so I don't think this is battery issue unless i short-circuit it accidentally somehow.

Does anyone know what orange blinking light battery status + while blinking light power status mean? Has anyone expirienced this?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors