cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyYoga910
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,553
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 910 "Couldn't find any drives" when setting up Windows 10.

For some odd reason, I am unable to do a factory reset through the Windows recovery setting, it keeps telling me this "There was a problem restting your PC. No changes were made.", so I decided to start fresh by flashing Windows 10 with a USB stick, everything seems to work but I can't get passed this window that says "We couldn't find any drivers. To get a storage driver, click Load driver." What can I do? I'm planning to return my Yoga 910 to the Microsoft Store I bought it from, which is why I want to factory reset it, but nothing is working! 

Guru
Views: 1,504
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 910 "Couldn't find any drives" when setting up Windows 10.

Here's the storage driver for the Yoga 910: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Yoga-Series/yoga-910-13ikb/downloads/D...

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Jinseng
What's DOS?
Views: 1,056
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 910 "Couldn't find any drives" when setting up Windows 10.

I downloaded that driver and extracted it to the USB drive by running the installer and then not continuing wiht the install.  When I browse to the drive during windows install, I get a message saying there are no signed drivers.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors