Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dragos981
Paper Tape
Views: 128
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 910

Please guys, if someone can help..i have yoga 910 and few days ago it droped me from bed to floor and power adapter was moved nearly broken ( c type ) - end of it in laptop entering...in the morning it was not charging and yoga after battery was 0% shutted .no signs of light when pluged in but if i put this charger in phone ( note 8 ) it does charge..unfortinately in my countr yoga 910 is like space shutle and i am afraid noone can help..what do you think..is it charger or conector is broken..how to solve this...i have all my life in this laptop ( i am stupid without data inside ) ...please please help...

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 103
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 910

It sounds like the connector inside of the 910. You could try a new AC adapter, but if that doesn't work, you're going to have to send the 910 in for repair. It's not a certainty that your data will be wiped if you send your unit in for repair. But it's always a possibility.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
dragos981
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 3 of 4

Thank you...it was wierd why power adaptor works on note 8 but not on yoga...thats why i am afraid that its conector..do you know is it possible and where to order conector ? Thanks a lot !!!
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 96
Message 4 of 4

You can ask @Spidey, but I rather doubt it's user-replacable. It's not like the barrel connectors of old where a little work with a soldering gun would fix it. These are USB ports in addition to charging connectors. You're going to have to send it in.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors