01-30-2020

US

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 1

Yoga 920-13IKB no longer "pen or touch screen" after Win 10 v1909

2020-02-14, 7:20 AM

My Lenovo Yoga 920-13IKB is a 2 in 1 laptop running Windows 10 Home.  Meaning full Active S Pen and Touch screen.  After installing the Version  1909 update, it's Device Specifications (via Windows Settings) Pen and touch:  No pen or touch input is available for this display.    In Device Manager/Human Interface Devices, no HID Touch screen device or driver is available.  The Wacom Device cannot start.  I'm assuming because Version 1909 eliminated the pen and touch support.

I ran a full restore of Win 10 Home (no pen or touch support found), ran a driver update scan via Lenovo.  It identified a "Touch Panel Pen Driver - 10" driver to be updated.  Update the driver and reboot and nothing has changed.  Start the Lenovo Pen Settings App and get a message that the Wacom Pen Driver is required.  Odd, since the Wacom Device won't start as stated above.  Follow the Lenovo Pen Settings link to download the Wacom Pen driver, install it, no change in functionality.  Same process before and after v1909 update with no Pen or Touch support.  It's barebones, no antivirus, firewall, anti-malware to get in the way.

The machine came with a HDD partition of drivers but nothing identified as an HID touch screen. 

Brett

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete