Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheldorbaz1nga
Paper Tape
Views: 171
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 920 - Can't type into Date Input Fields

Hello,

I use online accounting software (KashFlow) and part of entering invoices involves clicking into a date input field.  It is one of those where a little calendar shows when you click into the field.  You can also manually type a date into this field too.

However.

On my brand new Yoga 920 using Chrome and Firefox the date input fields are greyed out and a red 'no access' icon shows when you hover over them.  But you can still click it and the calendar pops up as normal.  The only difference is you can NOT type into them anymore.

When the source for the page is viewed it looks like the fields have been designated 'readonly'.

There is no such problem on any other computer I own, even when using Chrome or Firefox.  The date fields work perfectly well on these other computers - even on a Sony Xperia tablet I own.

The only browser that works properly on my Yoga is Edge.  The date fields work as they should.  It's just Chrome (my main browser) and Firefox where they don't work.

This seems like a Lenovo-based problem.  A little Google has revealed a couple of similar problems with other Lenovo users.

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this?  This is utterly bizarre behaviour and it's preventing me from working properly.

I have attached a photo showing the problem when using Chrome.  These fields should never be greyed out.

Thanks,

Matt

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 118
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 920 - Can't type into Date Input Fields

As a web designer/developer, this is not related to Lenovo system. Contact KashFlow support

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Top Kudoed Authors