Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LiquidPeppermnt
What's DOS?
Views: 151
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 920 Function keys F4-mic F7-airplane mode F8-camera stopped working

Touchpad is working only intermittently. Under Human Interface Devices, I have 2 entries for 12C HID Device. When the pad stops working, one will have a ! in a triangle with a code 10 error. I can uninstall, hard shut down (note: restart does nothing. Hard shut down is required) and have the touchpad back, usually throughout startup. It will disappear again just after startup. Rinse, repeat four or five times, and it will work for maybe a couple of hours. I've removed everything from Startup. I've updated using Lenovo Vantage and Windows Update. I am at the point of considering a factory reset, but I'd rather not do that if anyone has a suggestion? I've been dealing with this about two weeks. Not sure if it was in conjunction with a Windows Update, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised.

Note: If I uninstall both 12C HID Device entries, rather than uninstalling the second entry, the first reappears with the warning sign.

Guru
Views: 98
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 920 Function keys F4-mic F7-airplane mode F8-camera stopped working

I'm a little confused. What you've presented as your issue has virtually nothing to do with the title of your post. Which problem are you having?

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors