AT

12 Signins

134 Page Views

• Views: 134
  • Message 1 of 1

Yoga 920 Hotkeys, Lenovo Settings, Vantage

2018-06-21, 9:09 AM

Hi,

this is a solution I thought I'd just share so others can find it, if needed. I wanted to toggle the hotkey functionality on my 920-13IKB (so function keys would work without the Fn button and the hotkeys with Fn button) but couldn´t find a way to do so. BIOS (5NCN38WW) did not provide that option and "Lenovo Settings" was not available on the PC and not as a download. Several support agents couldn't give me a solution and after I've been told this was definitely in BIOS, I was told what I wanted was just not possible.

However, I eventually found out the Lenovo Settings features are now included in the "Lenovo Vantage" app which can be downloaded from the Microsoft store (possible without Microsoft ID albeit the suggestion to register does come up).

I can now toggle the hotkey functionality and the app also gives access to several other useful stuff (like checking for updates or showing the pen battery status).

TL;DR: Download the app "Lenovo Vantage" from Microsoft store to toggle hotkey functionality.

HTH, regards.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save