06-02-2018

US

28 Signins

298 Page Views

• Views: 298
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga 920 backspace key loud

2018-06-30, 15:09 PM

My Yoga 920 Glass edition has a very audbibly differnet backspace key press sound (and feel) compared to every other key on my keyboard. The key functions but makes quite the annoying sound when it is pressed. I took the key off to examine the hinge, and noticed that I could a pretty loud sound simply by pressing the rubber piece and tapping my finger on part of the plastic hinge.

I am not sure what to do at the moment to make this get any better. Would replacing they key help, or do I have a bad deisgn? I know that there are actually 4 variants of the keyboard design.

Does your keyboard make a noticably different sound when you press the backspace key?

Options

2116 Posts

12-13-2016

US

4697 Signins

46651 Page Views

• Views: 46651
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 920 backspace key loud

2018-06-30, 18:01 PM

My backspace key makes the exact same sound as every other wide key which is only slightly louder than the letter/number keys. I figure that's due to size.  But nothing like you're describing. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Using Browser Search To Find Answers in the Lenovo and Moto Communities
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete