Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex4401
What's DOS?
Views: 94
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 920 brightness level slow adjusting

When I open several winndows and try to adjust screen brigtness on the laptop via the settings window or the hotkeys, the screen brightness does not change quickly, but it takes several minutes for the brightness level to adjust. If I play with windows resizing, or press ctrl-d repeatedly to show/hide the desktop, brightness level changes slightly with each press until it reaches the new level.

Did anyone encounter similar behavior?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 70
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 920 brightness level slow adjusting

Hey there, Alex4401! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion! 

Kindly open the Lenovo Vantage app https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 and check for a system update, then install them all. After installing all the updates, check the screen brightness again. Update us back with the result. 

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

alex4401
What's DOS?
Views: 42
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 920 brightness level slow adjusting

Hi Chris.

Thanks for the prompt response.

I installed today the updates via Vantage - Intel Integrated GFX driver 10 [64] V.22.20.16.4973 and Lenovo Utility 10 [64] V.3.0.0.20

I see the same behavior - the screen brigtness does not change right after anjustment, only after repetitive Win+D presses.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors