Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koi_
Paper Tape
Views: 191
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 920 here, Plugged in; not charging

Hi all. I've snooped around the first and second pages of google on how to fix my problem (see title), but I'm not technologically saavy and don't really understand what might happen to my computer. So anyways. The 'deets.

I've been using my 920 for about 7 months now as a school computer, haven't had any major mishaps with it. I keep it clean both physically and virtually. Just 2 hours ago, my charger stopped working: the charging light is on, the usb-c cable works on other electronics, and the computer displays "Plugged In, Not Charging." I've tested with other cables on this computer and receive the same message. If anyone has some tips, and could explain how and why they work in layman terms that would be extremely helpful!

Thanks!

-A Noob

Guru
Views: 188
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 920 here, Plugged in; not charging

What is the charge level?  If its like 96% for example it wont charge until it hits 95% to preserve the battery.  Also check Lenovo Vantage.  Do you have conservation mode turned on?  Those would be my first 2 things to check.

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may help other forum members as well.
TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors