Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dm33
Blue Screen Again
Views: 414
Message 1 of 6

Yoga C630 WOS 13" out of stock... always

I've been looking at the Lenovo C630 13" laptop with the Snapdragon processor. Want to run Linux on it. But thats a different topic.

The 8GB/256GB model seems the best deal, but I have NEVER seen in stock since I started tracking it almost a month ago.

Is it typical of Lenovo to have a laptop model be continuously out of stock for an extended period of time, or does it indicate that Lenovo has discountinued the model or is working on a replacement?

Since I've been studying this, there's only one configuration that is consistently available. The 8GB/128GB model is usually available on the website and is also available at most Best Buy locations. The 4GB/128GB is sometimes available on the website. But the 8GB/256GB has never appears available. Not sure why they bother to list it if its not available.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 356
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yoga C630 WOS 13" out of stock... always

Hello,

There has been quite some demand for that particular configuration world wide but should be orderable again on the US market in two to three weeks. Usually a product will appear again on the web site for order shortly before stock arrives in the order fulfillment center.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

LeeHammond
Paper Tape
Views: 327
Message 3 of 6

I have been following it too and yes, they list three models and they haven't had all three available for several months! The prices keep jumping around too. A few days back, the 8GB/256GB model was the lowest price! But you couldn't order it.

Today, May 4, there are no models available to order.
dm33
Blue Screen Again
Views: 292
Message 4 of 6

Week later and no models in stock at all. From here it sure looks like its been discontinued. Back in February, Lenovo announced they'd come out with a Snapdragon 8CX based Laptop. I'd be expecting that laptop to be released soon, at least between now and July. Maybe they're clearing inventory before the new model is revealed.

LeeHammond
Paper Tape
Views: 285
Message 5 of 6

There are some on ebay; mostly 8GB/128GB, starting at about $450 and up to about $1120.

dm33
Blue Screen Again
Views: 268
Message 6 of 6

Best Buy carried the 8/128 model. It’s the 8/256 that no one carries. And now the Lenovo website is out of all models. I expect bestbuy to run out of stock as well as this laptop seems to be discontinued. Hopefully there’s an improved followon. 

Id most like to see Linux support. The current model isn’t really supported by any Linux distro. No support for WiFi at all. No support for trackpad. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors