06-06-2019

US

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 3

Yoga C930 Glass Issue with touch screen mimics mouse click and hold

2019-06-06, 2:02 AM

So I've been having issues with my touch screen on the Yoga C930 Glass. Whenever I write or draw in sketchpad using the touch screen using either my pen or my hand something weird happens. Occasionally in the middle of writing, something similar to a mouse click and hold happens. My hand is no where near the touchpad and I need to click using the touchpad to make the hold go away. When I move the mouse when this issue occurs, the lines drawn can't be erased unless I close out of the sketchpad. 

MOD: Issue and model added to title

Options

283 Posts

08-02-2018

US

221 Signins

1807 Page Views

• Views: 1807
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga C930 Glass Issue with touch screen mimics mouse click and hold

2019-06-09, 8:41 AM

Hi CBR1412.

Thanks for reaching us here in our community forums.

We'd like to know if there's any changes/updates prior to this issue? Could you try to boot into safe mode and observe if same thing will happen while in safe mode? Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. You may follow the steps here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht116905 Keep us posted.

Kind Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

3 Posts

06-06-2019

US

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga C930 Glass Issue with touch screen mimics mouse click and hold

2019-06-09, 22:35 PM
This issue did not happen when I booted safe mode. I'm not sure if this is because I had to restart to start up safe mode. The issue does not happen every time I use sketchpad and sometimes will the issue won't appear for a while after I restart my laptop. However the issue does occur more often when I in some online applications, but I couldn't connect to the internet when I was in safe mode to test it out.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete