Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shlokgoel04
Not applicable
Views: 500
Message 1 of 2

Yoga C930 Shutdown

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga c930 last week and it got delivered today. I have been experiencing issues with the sleep and power options. As soon as I click the button to eject the pen, the laptop goes into sleep mode where I have to sign in again. The situation gets worse because sometimes the laptop would shut down randomly when the pen is ejected out or it is inserted back into the laptop. Does anyone have a solution for this issue or anyone faced a similar issue? I have checked the power options and I have set the power and sleep option as never. 

Mac_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 472
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga C930 Shutdown

Hello shlokgoel04!

Welcome to the Community Forums.

We recommend doing a power drain first by removing all connected devices (ac adapter, USB flash drive, etc.), shut it down and hold down the power button for 60 seconds. Turn it back on after a few minutes and observe. If same issue, try to update BIOS by downloading it here, https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/YOGA-SERIES/YOGA-C930-13IKB-GLASS/d...

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors