Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ginskee
Paper Tape
Views: 778
Message 1 of 6

Yoga C930 sharp edges

Have a new Yoga C930 and the edges are sharp and cutting into my palms. Is this a defect or perhaps a design flaw? Using a palm rest/roll is not a solution. Can the edges be fixed or is there a type of case or cover that Lenovo can provide to cover the edges?

Maugha
SCSI Port
Views: 760
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yoga C930 sharp edges

I put a vinyl cover on my. On Amazon look for vinyl skins. They are about 30 bucks, but they come off with no sticky back and have prevented two serious scratches on my other computer, so I use it for protection. If you place it a little lower, the vinyl will cover the edges and it won't be so sharp.

However, there is a hard shell cover from iPearl mCover again, on Amazon that I insist on purchasing for all of our computers. The problem is, the company doesn't release these for about 6 months after the new model comes out...So I wait patiently.

I wasn't going to put a skin on my new C930 because I love the color and look, but I had to to protect the computer from that palm mark you get when using it.C930 skin 2.jpgC930 Skin.jpg

ginskee
Paper Tape
Views: 682
Message 3 of 6

Thanks so much, I'll definitely try that!

gemmell25
What's DOS?
Views: 603
Message 4 of 6

I'm having the same problem. It is a daily effect that it kind of killing the whole experience of carrying it around so freely. I really do not want to have to put anything over it. 

lenovotv
HDMI
Views: 498
Message 5 of 6

The C930 also has palm/fingerprint mark issue? I thought it were made of aluminium.

BlueBunnyB
Paper Tape
Views: 135
Message 6 of 6

I have serious lines on my wrists and finally got cut yesterday. I do not want to put a cover on it. This is a HUGE problem and I worry about my kids being anywhere near this computer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors