Options

1 Posts

10-26-2019

US

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga Mouse does not connet to Yoga C930 nor Yoga C910 after Windows 10 October update

2019-10-26, 16:04 PM

I updated my two Yoga laptops this wee on two different days. I noticed that after the update my yoga mouse couldn't pair (connect) to each computer.  There was no issue before the update. Because it happened with both computers, I suspect there is an issue with the update. I came to the Forum and the new support Lenovo system to see if others have the same issue but I don't see any post related to this topic nor an updated driver for the Yoga Mouse.

Are you having the same issue? Did you solve it? How?

Options

733 Posts

08-02-2018

US

411 Signins

10354 Page Views

• Views: 10354
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga Mouse does not connet to Yoga C930 nor Yoga C910 after Windows 10 October update

2019-12-18, 15:52 PM

Hi ,

Apologies for the late reply.

Have you tried connecting the Yoga Mouse to a different laptop? If you still have the same issue, try updating the Windows to 1909 version, then do a power drain. Remove all peripheral devices connected to the laptop including the mouse receiver and charger then press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.

Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete