Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

16 Posts

11-16-2008

Sweden

28 Signins

140 Page Views

• Views: 140
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga Pro 13.3 - Clean installation of windows 10 Pro - 64

2015-08-14, 10:51 AM

Lost my icon for START, FEED BACK and my keybord windows button when automatic upgrade from W 8.1 Pro to new W 10 Pro.

Download a clean windows10.iso and installed, everything works, execept my Lenovoa apps!

Where to find updrade or original Lenovo apps for Yoga Pro 13.3?

/Norparn

Mod's Edit: System model added to Subject line to improve visibility / clarity

Answer
Options

28 Posts

05-08-2013

Australia

35 Signins

412 Page Views

• Views: 412

Re: Yoga Pro 13.3 - Clean installation of windows 10 Pro - 64

2015-08-15, 5:33 AM

I did a clean install too, and manually reinstalled all my end-user application software and data restore,  and a few needed apps.

Go into the Windows Store and search on Lenovo. There's a bunch of apps there, some from Lenovo, others not. I tried the Lenovo ones then pulled them out, waste of space in my view.

A couple of other comments: I found two drivers in the device manager were shown as unknown. I'd loaded all the Win 10 drivers from Lenovo Support, but these two were still missing. I found they were:

ACPI\ATML2000\ ...= installing the lenovo ATML 2000 drivers for Win 8.1 fixed this one.

ACPI\IDEA2000\0 = The Lenovo Windows 8.1 Paper Display drivers fixed this one.

I'm guessing for the upgrade path that these would've been migrated from Win 8.1, but that can't happen on a clean system.

YMMV, but I haven't found anything else that doesn't work in Win 10 yet.  Oh, except for the DisplayPort for my ThinkPad USB3 Hub - if I load the DisplayPort drivers (the most recent ones from DisplayPort that are supposedly for Windows 10), it seems to work ok, but after 2-3 days the laptop screen and the external screen start jumping and flashing and breaking up all over the place. The longer I leave it the worse it gets. Restarting doesn't help. Removing the DisplayPort drivers fixes the issue. So I can't use the Lenovo USB3 Dock with the Win 10 Yoga 3 Pro 1370 (64 bit). as a workaround I've attached the external display to the micro HDMI port on the Yoga, and I'm useing a 3-port USB3 + 1GB ethernet dongle from another company.

Paul

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

28 Posts

05-08-2013

Australia

35 Signins

412 Page Views

• Views: 412
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga Pro 13.3 - Clean installation of windows 10 Pro - 64

2015-08-15, 5:33 AM

I did a clean install too, and manually reinstalled all my end-user application software and data restore,  and a few needed apps.

Go into the Windows Store and search on Lenovo. There's a bunch of apps there, some from Lenovo, others not. I tried the Lenovo ones then pulled them out, waste of space in my view.

A couple of other comments: I found two drivers in the device manager were shown as unknown. I'd loaded all the Win 10 drivers from Lenovo Support, but these two were still missing. I found they were:

ACPI\ATML2000\ ...= installing the lenovo ATML 2000 drivers for Win 8.1 fixed this one.

ACPI\IDEA2000\0 = The Lenovo Windows 8.1 Paper Display drivers fixed this one.

I'm guessing for the upgrade path that these would've been migrated from Win 8.1, but that can't happen on a clean system.

YMMV, but I haven't found anything else that doesn't work in Win 10 yet.  Oh, except for the DisplayPort for my ThinkPad USB3 Hub - if I load the DisplayPort drivers (the most recent ones from DisplayPort that are supposedly for Windows 10), it seems to work ok, but after 2-3 days the laptop screen and the external screen start jumping and flashing and breaking up all over the place. The longer I leave it the worse it gets. Restarting doesn't help. Removing the DisplayPort drivers fixes the issue. So I can't use the Lenovo USB3 Dock with the Win 10 Yoga 3 Pro 1370 (64 bit). as a workaround I've attached the external display to the micro HDMI port on the Yoga, and I'm useing a 3-port USB3 + 1GB ethernet dongle from another company.

Paul

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms