Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lz2rmi
What's DOS?
Views: 519
Message 11 of 12

Re: Yoga Pro 2 Overheating Issue

Hi, I to late answer, but for somebody this maybe helpful. The heatsink is too small, inlet air is too small. All new laptop is on auto fan and for battery safe and lower noise, the fan is ON only when the CPU is HOT. TP fan control don't work on lenovo yoga laptop. I use Notebook fan control and I satisfied from it. It allows to set constant fan speed. The outlet air holes is too small. A slight hindrance to having the air outlet or accumulated dust and this makes it difficult for ventilators and cooling. Always keep outlet and inlet vents clean. Regularly clean for dust or other small objects that may clog the holes. Change termal compound every year. Sorry for my bad english Smiley Happy

Kimchee71
Paper Tape
Views: 308
Message 12 of 12

Re: Yoga Pro 2 Overheating Issue

ugh!! This is me too. I just had to send mine thinkpad in because the screen stopped working... and then they replaced the screen and needed to replace harddrive too... it was overheating before but i thought replacing harddrive would work... it didn't. seriously its to hot to touch. its only 1 year old this is so frustrating!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors