Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tangerinequeen
Blue Screen Again
Views: 119
Message 1 of 2

Yoga book won't turn on

Hey everyone I bought my yoga book last year and it's had a bunch of problems and now it just won't turn on 😂

Kind of really upset though because I spent alot of money on it and I've taken good care of it. 

Any ideas anyone?

I've already tried the power button with volume and tried a bunch of different chargers. 

Thanks in advance 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 80
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga book won't turn on

Hello and welcome,

This isn't the Yoga Book forum.  If you'll tell us which specific Yoga Book you have we can move this to the right place.

regards,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors