Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fury96
Paper Tape
Views: 218
Message 1 of 2

Yoga c930 did not power on

My lenovo c930 (not the smaller book model) did not power on last night. When i would press the power button the computer would make a stange noise, kind of sounded when a car will not power on when it has a dead battery. However, when i pluged in the charger it powered on. The battery was not dead as when the laptop powered on the battery was about 30 percent.. i just bought this laptop 17 days ago, this is quite fustrating.. The device seemed to have a couple bugs the first couple days of use but i didnt think much of it when it went away.. i hope lenovo can take care of the issue..

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 167
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga c930 did not power on

Hi Fury96! Thanks for posting in our community. 

As per checking our resources, there are no known issues regarding this. It could probably a glitch on the system but please continue observing and let us know if you will experience the same again. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors