Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MASH4mw
What's DOS?
Views: 442
Message 1 of 1

Yoga laptops having battery issue

I bought a yoga 900 six months ago, which bought me into deep trouble. The laptop wall adapter failed twice and lenovo offered replacement which took two months to arrive and after that it failed again and this happend twice.

Lenovo officials were kind enough to help me replace laptop after i explained them what happened and complained regarding their poor parts availability for premium laptop variants.

So they replaced my yoga 900 with 910 with same top end specs which i used to have in my yoga 900.

Yoga 900's big daddy is now facing charging error again. And same old story, loosing data twice and having a yoga 910 which has a charging issue. Have been calling them twice every day and today they are facing technical difficulites in their tech assistance support center Smiley Tongue.

Helpless if you can help in any possible way it would be greatly appriciated. The biggest threatning factor is if i send the laptop for warranty claim it will take 3-4 weeks as they claim, so relying on one laptop is a bad idea after all.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors