cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hasanspg
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 14,571
Message 1 of 42

Yoga with Backlit keyboard..........in future?

Hi, I want to know if Lenovo has any plan to bring its Yoga with backlit keyboard in future. If so, then I will purchase Yoga in future.

Even every mobile set has backlit keyboard, then why does not Yoga have backlit keyboard? It's 2012 now......

Please reply me. 

Thanks.

Former Employee
Views: 14,493
Message 2 of 42

Re: Yoga with Backlit keyboard..........in future?

Good suggestion
------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to get BIOS version: Windows key + R --> cmd --> wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion
hasanspg
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 14,462
Message 3 of 42

If it is a good suggestion, then add and implement this feature soon to Yoga please. I can surely say,  this feature will not repel customers to buy Yoga, but attract. An ultrabook without backlit keyboard seems incomplete.

So please reply at this thread if Lenovo ever takes decision to add this feature in future, so that I can get notification.

Thanks for your reply..

Former Employee
Views: 14,451
Message 4 of 42

This generation of Yoga 13 may not implement backlit keyboard since it need hardware and mechanical update, not easy to do so. I think Yoga2 would think about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to get BIOS version: Windows key + R --> cmd --> wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion
hasanspg
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 14,118
Message 5 of 42

Can you tell when Yoga 2 may come out? Want to see and wait for the backlit keyboard very much.
cafe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 13,986
Message 6 of 42

very good suggestion. if the Yoga had this i'd ordered it already. otherwise looking at other manufacturers.

lenovo X series user for 6 years.
dennya
SCSI Port
Views: 13,956
Message 7 of 42

I'm really suprised there are this many potential Yoga users who can't touch-type. Smiley Happy

hasanspg
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 13,740
Message 8 of 42

Many people needs Yoga with Backlit keyboard. Please release a version with backlit keyboard.
Blinis
What's DOS?
Views: 13,625
Message 9 of 42

Would be nice to have the backlit keyboarTai especially with the Asus Taichi dual screen and backlit keyboard around the corner. Many will prefer that over the Yoga.  Yoga's keyboard is black. Everything around it is black. Very dull. Please add this feature. This is the only reason why I haven't ordered it yet. 

minigts
Blue Screen Again
Views: 13,544
Message 10 of 42

While I have already purchased a Yoga 13, a backlit keyboard would be perfect.  I do not know the inner workings of laptops and requirements for back lighting a keyboard, but I can't imagine additional hardware requirements for the laptop itself to run x number of volts to LEDs in the keyboard that are a part of the keyboard alone. I'll pay money to get a backlit keyboard I can swap out for the stock one.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors