Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tuzumkuru
Paper Tape
Views: 82
Message 1 of 1

Yoga13 Boot Problem

Dear all,

I am using my Yoga 13 laptop since 2013 and a couple months ago it started malfunctioning. 

When my laptop starts and boots, there is no problem with its working or performance.

The problem is, sometimes (it is getting more frequent day by day) it does not power up. When I press the power button while the pc is at sleep or completely closed, it may not power up or boot. There are some different symptoms that I will explain briefly.

First of them is, when I push the power button, the led on the button lights, and after 6 seconds it goes off and the pc does not power up.

The second is,  when I push the power button, the led on the button lights, the led on the caps lock key lights, and after 6 seconds they both go off and the pc does not power up.

The third is, when I push the power button, the led on the button lights,  the led on the caps lock key lights, and they stay so but the pc does not power up.

The last situation is, when I push the power button, the led on the button lights,  the battery led also lights, and they stay so but the pc does not power up.

In the situation, , when I push the power button, the led on the button lights,  the led on the caps lock key blinks, and the battery led lighs, the pc powers up normally and works without any symptom of malfunction.

I couldn't find any topic about this malfunction. What may be the problem? Do you have any ideas?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors