Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nirrrr
Fanfold Paper
Views: 863
Message 1 of 2

battery for lenovo yoga c930

i just bought the new c930 (not yoga book but the yoga c930 ) and i installed all upadtes etc but i have not been getting the battery i expected. when i scroll my mouse to the battery bar, it constantly shows around 6-7 hours on full charge. all i am doing is web browsing. Is this normal? i expected to get around 9-10 hours for the web browsing. Also keep in mind i am on better performance so not the best performance or anything. Ya if i lower the performance even more i might be able to get a little more but i dont think thats normal. I dont have the 4k version either just the regular. If this is expected then fine but i am not sure.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 817
Message 2 of 2

Re: battery for lenovo yoga c930

Hi nirrrr!

Welcome to the Community,

Looking at the specs below, it says that the maximum battery life for Yoga C930 (FHD model) is 12 hr,

https://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/Lenovo%20Tablets%20_%20Convertibles/Yoga%20C930%20(14_)/Yog...

What is showing in the battery icon is just the estimation, but the battery consumption will still depend on the usage. Have you tried using the laptop normally and check how's the battery level consumption?

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors