Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jyppe
Blue Screen Again
Views: 190
Message 1 of 9

display

Hey! I just installed the new windows 10 update, and now when i watch on youtube with fullscreen it starts to flicker, how do i fix this?  I have watch so many videos on youtube how to fix this issue, but nothing has been helpful Smiley Sad

Guru
Views: 185
Message 2 of 9

Re: display

Just wondering which browser are you using?  Edge or Chrome or ?  Is it happening regardless of browser you are using?

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Jyppe
Blue Screen Again
Views: 167
Message 3 of 9

Im using chrome most of the time. I tried using Edge right now and the issue seems to be gone, is there some kind of bug with chrome etc?

Guru
Views: 155
Message 4 of 9

I dont know if there is a bug but i read online someone else had the same problem and switching to Edge eliminated the problem thats why i suggested it.  Maybe there is a compatability issue with the latest version of windows and chrome for videos/youtube?

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Jyppe
Blue Screen Again
Views: 151
Message 5 of 9

Yeah, but thank you for the help, very kind of you to reply!!!  

Guru
Views: 148
Message 6 of 9

Your welcome.  I think its probably a display driver issue.  I use chrome too and i have no problems with youtube videos whether i use full screen or not.  Also what is the model of your laptop?

Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Jyppe
Blue Screen Again
Views: 110
Message 7 of 9

Its a Lenovo yoga 910 with Intel i5 7th gen

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 98
Message 8 of 9

It's a fairly well-documented issue with Chrome. Google "chrome video jitter" and you'll see. I tried everything I could find (best summarized here) and finally just resorted to watching hi-res videos with Edge.  On my 910, it mostly happens with produced 4k videos. The run-of-the-mill shot-with-a-phone content looks fine. Never tried Firefox as Edge works. And that's about all I use Edge for. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Jyppe
Blue Screen Again
Views: 67
Message 9 of 9

Thanks for replying! I been using edge for the past few days  and it works fine! 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors