Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moin72
What's DOS?
Views: 971
Message 1 of 2

fifa 18 does not run

Hello, I just installed Fifa 18 steampunks on my lenove Yoga 510-14AST laptop which meets all the requirements for the game. I have also updated my amd radeon graphics drivers. When the game is opened, a black screen appears, stays there for about 3 seconds and then the game closes itself. Is there any way to fix it? I have tried youtube videos, but none of them work. Thanks.

NB: There is no problem with the game file as other friends have installed the game and played it.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 954
Message 2 of 2

Re: fifa 18 does not run

There seems to be a BIG problem with the game. A simple Google search of your issue brings up pages and pages of identical complaints. The most common answer seems to be running it in Administrator mode.  Here's the Microsoft tutorial on solving compatibility issues.

Before doing any of that, I highly recommend updating ALL the drivers and the BIOS in your system, not just the graphics. Beyond that, try contacting the software's maker. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors