09-19-2016 11:58 PM
Im desperately looking for help.
When i plug charger in notebook led indicator of batery wont light up and notebook cant be switch on. Even charging not working. I try new charger cable but it wont help. I have open notebook and disconnect battery - nothing changed.
I measured if power get to mainbord and there isn problem.
Could someone help me? Thanks in advance.
09-22-2016 05:58 AM
Hi there, Collar -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.
1) Completely shut down the machine.
2) Remove the Battery.
3) Remove the Charger / AC Adaptor.
4) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 20 continues Seconds.
5) Connect the Charger / AC Adaptor.
6) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 10 continues Seconds.
Update us how it goes.
Tap that kudos button if I helped
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!